The Colorado Springs Airport is continuing its terminal modernization and escalators replacement program. Construction work will be occurring at the Upper Level Men/Women restrooms, east Lower Level Baggage Claim and west escalators.
Construction Activity and Schedule
March 23 - May 4: Stairs Phase-I, East/West from the Lower Level Tunnel will be closed. East/West Up-Escalators, Central Down-Escalator and Central Stairs will remain open.
March 23 - May 12: Lower Level Tunnel West half will be closed.
- Rental Car services located at the terminal Upper Level Ticketing front counter.
- East Upper Level – Avis ▪ Budget
- West Upper Level – Hertz ▪ Dollar ▪ Enterprise ▪ Alamo ▪ National
- Airline Baggage Service Office: United, American and Delta at west Lower Level.
- Broadmoor Hotel Concierge at west Lower Level.
- Information Desk located at the Upper Level.
- Restrooms Upper Lever closed, Lower Level West open.