To follow the Safer at Home Order implemented by Governor Jared Polis (effective Monday, April 27, 2020), only use public transportation for necessary travel, such as going to or from a job, grocery shopping, or getting medical care.
People riding on public transit must comply with social distancing requirements to the greatest extent possible.
Mountain Metro is experiencing a shortage of reporting bus drivers. Effective Saturday, March 21, Mountain Metro Transit will run a modified schedule until further notice.
All modified hours are updated in Google Real-Time. For trip planning, and real-time arrival information, we highly recommend using My Next Bus with Google Maps.
Oct. 30 cancelations until further notice
- Rt 5 from Downtown Terminal to Citadel Transfer Center: 1:00pm, 3:15pm, 5:30pm
- Rt 5: from Citadel Transfer Center to Downtown Terminal: 12:37pm, 2:50pm, 5:05pm
- Rt 15: canceled
- Rt 25 from Voyager Transfer Center to Citadel Transfer Center: 11:57am, 2:06pm, 4:21pm, 6:36pm
- Rt 25 from Citadel Transfer Center to Voyager Transfer Center: 1:25pm, 3:40pm, 5:55pm
Beginning Saturday, October 31 weekend bus service on these routes will go from 30 minutes to 60 minutes until further notice:
Saturday Modified Schedule:
- Routes 1, 3, 5, 7, 25, and 27 from 30 minutes to 60 minutes.
- Routes 1, 3, 5, 7 will only have a pull-out from the Terminal at :15 after the hour.
- Route 25 will depart from the Citadel at :40 after the hour. The 25 will depart Voyager at :13 after the hour.
- Route 27 will depart the Citadel at :47 after the hour. Route 27 will depart PPCC at :14 after the hour
Sunday Modified Schedule:
- Routes 1, 3, 5, 25, and 27 from 30 minutes to 60 minutes.
- Routes 1, 3, 5 will only have a pull-out from the Terminal at :15 after the hour.
- Route 25 will depart the Citadel at :38 after the hour. The 25 will depart Voyager at :14 after the hour.
- Route 27 will depart the Citadel at :48 after the hour. Route 27 will depart PPCC at :14 after the hour.
Beginning Monday, Nov. 2 the following routes will be canceled until further notice:
- Rt. 12: canceled
- Rt. 35: canceled
Weekday Modified Schedule:
- Route #1 is reduced from 15 minute frequency to 30 minute frequency. Route 1 buses that depart the terminal at the top and middle of the hour (:00, :30) will not run.
- No cuts to ADA Paratransit service
- Route #40 is cancelled
- Route #18 is cancelled
- Route #27 is reduced from 15 minute frequency to 30 minute frequency. Route 27 buses that depart the Citadel and PPCC at the top and middle of the hour (:00 and :30) will not operate.
- Route #38 is cancelled
Mountain Metropolitan Transit provides local fixed-route bus service and Metro Mobility ADA paratransit service for Colorado Springs and the Pikes Peak region. All buses use clean diesel technology and are wheelchair-lift equipped. Mountain Metropolitan Transit also provides other services such as Metro Rides’ ridesharing, vanpool, and bicycling programs. For added convenience, there are bike racks on all buses for riders who want to utilize the bike-n-bus program. For additional information regarding Mountain Metropolitan Transit please visit www.mmtransit.com(link is external), or call (719) 385-RIDE (7433).