Main Menu

You are here

Stormwater Industrial/Construction Permits


The Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment (CDPHE) issues permits which authorize stormwater discharges from limited types of industries and also authorize discharges of stormwater associated with construction activities. Currently, permits are required for construction activities disturbing one or more acres.

Additional information on industrial and construction stormwater permits can be obtained from CDPHE's permitting website or by calling CDPHE at (303) 692-3500.