- Application for Exemption from City Sales and/or Use Tax
- Application for Commercial Aeronautical Zone Exemption (CAZ)
- Application for Resale Certificate
- Application for Sales and/or Use Tax License
- Application for Sales and/or Use Tax License in Spanish
- Application for Temporary Sales Tax License
Selecting a Filing Frequency & Our Requirements:
Monthly -- If you owe more than $200.00 per month in Sales or Use Tax, you are required to file monthly. The return is due on or before the 20th of the month following the month being reported.
Quarterly -- If you collect less than $200.00 per month, you may select quarterly filing.
- First quarter - January, February, and March. Due April 20.
- Second quarter - April, May, and June. Due July 20.
- Third quarter - July, August, and September. Due October 20.
- Fourth quarter - October, November, and December. Due January 20.
These applications do not cover the State of Colorado or other cities within Colorado. Your license will be mailed to your business address in 3 - 4 weeks. We cannot issue you a temporary number, as all licenses must be processed through our computer system.
General Information for Newly Acquired Sales or Use Tax License(s)