We want your feedback regarding the City’s proposed 2022 Annual Budget.
There will be a public hearing and town hall Monday, October 25 from 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Attend in person at City Council Chambers at City Hall
- Participate virtually by calling 720-617-3426 and using conference ID: 775 376 349#
Colorado Springs City Council is encouraging people wishing to speak at the town hall to sign up in advance by emailing email@example.com or by calling 719-385-5480.
Remaining Meetings for the proposed 2022 City Budget
- Monday, October 25 – Public Input Meeting for the proposed 2022 City Budget
- Friday, November 5 – City Council Budget Markup Session
- Monday, November 22 – Re-introduction of 2022 budget ordinance at City Council Work Session
- Tuesday, November 23 – First reading of 2022 budget ordinance at City Council Regular Meeting
- Tuesday, December 14 – Second reading of 2022 budget ordinance at City Council Regular Meeting
These meetings will be broadcast on SpringsTV, Comcast Channel 18 and 880 (HD), and Facebook Live on the Colorado Springs City Council Page (@coscitycouncil).
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, accommodations for persons with disabilities are available upon request. Please allow 1-2 business days’ notification to process; last minute requests will be accepted but may not be possible to fulfill. Please contact the Office of Accessibility at: VM: 719-385-5175 or email your request to Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org