Main content

Anyone building a home in the Wildland Urban Interface must fill out the Residential Construction Plan Review Submittal Form form and return it to Fire Construction Services.

For all other general residential construction plans, contact the Regional Building Department

Common disapproval items: This document provides some of the common disapproval items we experience during plan review of one- and two-family dwellings within the Wildland Urban Interface.  It also provides code references to the requirements, links to helpful resources such as where to get your fire flow report, finding our Ignition Resistant Construction Design Manual, and finding your parcel on SpringsView!  We’ve even included a few of our frequently asked questions.  Be sure to check back frequently for updates.