All three of the City's parking garages offer charging stations for electric vehicles.
As of January 1, 2023 the following rates will apply for Parking System Enterprise operated charging stations:
- $0.30 per KWH of charge.
- $10.00 charge per hour, for charging in excess of 4 hours in addition to KWHs used.
View a map and rate information for City parking garages
Colorado Avenue & Nevada Avenue (City Administration Building) parking garage
- Four Charging Stations:
- 2 EV stations (4 ports) located near East entrance of garage on the 1st floor.
- 2 Fast Charging Stations (2 ports) run and operated by Colorado Springs Utilities, which are located on the first floor SE corner.
Kiowa Street & Nevada Avenue parking garage
- 2 charging stations (4 ports) located on the first floor
Bijou Street & Cascade Avenue parking garage
- Tesla super charging stations