Patty Jewett Golf Course, the third oldest public course west of the Mississippi built in 1898, has been city-owned since 1919. The entrance sets the elegant mood, complete with a wonderful wrought-iron gate and a drive down a narrow road lined with a canopy of 100-year-old trees. The 18-hole course has a par of 72 and can challenge even the most experienced golfer. A separate 9-hole course is also available.
We have a full-service golf shop that includes all the latest equipment, apparel, and lesson programs at the lowest prices in the pikes peak region. To complete the experience, stop in at the Patty Jewett Bar & Grill for a refreshing drink or meal with a grand view of Pikes Peak. Banquets are available.
Call to book a Tee Time for Patty Jewett: 719-385-6950
Tee Times can be made up to 7 days in advance online, in person, or via telephone.
Patty Jewett Golf Fee Increase Starting in 2020
To Our Valued Customers,
As part of the City of Colorado Springs budget process, Patty Jewett and Valley Hi have begun preparations for 2020. While it has been two years since either municipal golf course has increased prices, significant increases in labor costs and non-potable water, as well as overdue capital improvement projects have required us to make fee adjustments beginning in 2020. The increased fees will address the following:
- Replace a 33-year-old irrigation system to include a winter watering system: $3,580,000.00
- Add 50 parking spots; repave and restripe: $ 392,500.00
- Revisit the Golf Course Master PlanA plan for the development of a portion of the city that contains proposed land uses, a generalized transportation system, and the relationship of the area included in the plan to surrounding property. with public input and make improvements based on updated Master Plan: $ 286,000.00
- Replace clubhouse heating systems: $ 60,000.00
Patty Jewett Golf Course Fee Maintenance Plan plus COP
Public 18 Hole
Public 18 Hole PRIME
Public 9 Hole
Public 9 Hole PRIME
Annual Permits PRIME
18 Hole Single 1/2 Cart
9 Hole Single 1/2 Cart
Questions or comments regarding these proposed fees should be directed to Patrick Gentile, CGCS at 719-385-6931 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Pricing Information
2019 Patty Jewett Aerification Dates
- April 15,16,17,18 (Peak/Plains/Prairie) Conventional/Deep Tine Aerification
- September 3,4,5,6 (Peak/Plains/Prairie) Conventional Aerification
Learn about Patty Jewett and the history of tournament play ...
For More Patty Jewett Web Sites
Patty Jewett Course Map
Patty Jewett General Information
- Grass: Poa Annua/Bent grass greens, Bluegrass, Rye, and Poa Annua fairways
- Wildlife: Has a variety of wildlife, ranging from foxes to deer. Member of the Audubon Sanctuary Program.
- Course Records: 63, Barry Hogg; 63, Steve Ivan
- Dress Code: Proper golf attire and spikeless shoes
- Practice Facility: Full-service range and putting green
Please call us for the 2020 schedule.
Golf Course Rules
- Tee off only between markers.
- Do not play unless players in front of you are out of range.
- Play holes in their numbered sequence. Do not cut across the course.
- Golfers cannot play more than one ball on any hole unless permitted by golf rules.
- Children 9 or younger are not permitted on Patty Jewett Golf Course.
- No alcoholic beverages can be brought on the golf courses.
- Replace all divots.
- Maintain your position or permit faster players to play through.
- Call "FORE" loudly if a ball is in danger of striking another player.
- Rake sand traps.
- Do not lay golf bags down or take carts onto putting surface.
- Repair ball marks on greens.
- Move off the green immediately after the last putt is made.
- The use of Range Balls on golf course is prohibited.
- Non-potable water used to irrigate. Do not drink.
- Play at your own risk when lightning is threatening. Management advises you to stop play and seek safe shelter. No warning siren will sound.
Patty Jewett Golf Course
900 East Espanola Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Pro Shop: 719-385-6934; email@example.com
Banquet Coordinator: 719-385-6945
Golf Manager: 719-385-6931; firstname.lastname@example.org
Driving Range: 719-385-6949