2020 Fall Schedules
- Practices Start: Week of August 31
- Games Start: September 9 and 10
- Season Ends: No later than October 16
- Pre K and Kindergarten Tee Ball
- 1st and 2nd Grade Tee Ball
- Pee Wee Boy's Baseball
- Willie Mays Boy's Baseball
- Sandy Koufax
- Minors girls softball
Policies and Fees
- A full refund or credit is issued if the activity is canceled by the City.
- Once the program has started but is not yet 50% complete, an individual withdrawing from the activity can be refunded or credited 50% of the registration price.
- No refund or credit will be issued for a withdrawal if 50% or more of the program is completed.
The adjusted fee and payment plan programs were established to allow Recreation Services to serve more people fairly and efficiently. Adjusted fees are available for activities exceeding a registration cost of $30.
Memories that Last
By registering in PRCS activities, you hereby consent to the photographing of your child by the City of Colorado Springs and/or their agents. You hereby consent to the use of these photographs singularly or in conjunction with other photographs or video recordings for PRCS marketing and training purposes without compensation.
Through a partnership with the National Inclusion Project, Youth Sports strives to offer opportunities for children of ALL abilities, so ALL youth have a chance to play. Call (719) 385-6964 for details.