- Three-month unlimited public skate membership
- Unlimited skating on all public skate sessions for the three months from the date of purchase
- Individual membership $75 (includes skate rental)
- A family of four membership $200 (includes skate rental)
- Polar Pals (for ages 8 and under plus their grown-up)
- No need to register, just show up!
- Kids can skate and/or participate in lots of on-ice activities! Skates are not required. Afterward stay for off-ice fun and treats.
- Fridays: on-ice activities from 1:15-2 p.m. and off-ice treats from 2:10-2:40 p.m.
- Cost: $4 for first child and parent. $3 for additional child(ren)
- Five visit punch pass available
- No private lessons during session
Why skate alone when you could bring your friends? Groups receive a special discount admission to “The Coolest Place In Town." Check out our monthly public skate calendars for available times.
Groups are booked during scheduled public skate sessions. Groups must book their date in advance. Groups are booked on a first come, first served basis. Rates include admission and skate rental. Adults and youth pay the same rate. One group leader skates free for every ten paid skaters.
How to make a reservation:
Review the Public Skate Calendar, select a date and contact Sertich at (719) 385-6009 or email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. A $25 deposit must be made at time of reservation.
Payment options include:
- Visa, MC, Discover, American Express
- Purchase order/ enterprise invoicing
Reservations should be made no later than two weeks prior to the requested date. Large groups or weekend times fill fast. All group reservations are booked on a first come, first served basis.
Cancellations must be made at least 5 business days in advance of the group skate date in order to receive a full refund.
Rules and restrictions:
Glass, breakable containers, alcoholic beverages, all tobacco products, vaping and e-cigarettes are prohibited. Personal conduct anywhere on the premises must not jeopardize the safety of oneself or others. Failure to adhere to posted rules or staff warnings will result in dismissal from the facility.