Originator ID (debit block) number is 1522077581. If you have a debit block on your bank account please provide this number to your bank to allow the payment to be processed when using our online services.
Our Online Services allow you to:
- Apply for a Sales Tax License
- Add a location to an existing license
- File a Tax Return
- Pay License Renewal Fee
- Pay Statement of Account (credits cannot be used online)
- View and Print License
Sales and Use Tax Return
- You are responsible for filing a return by the due date, regardless of whether you receive one in the mail. Returns must be filed even if no tax is due.
- Instructions for City of Colorado Springs Sales and/or Use Tax Returns
- Sales and Use Tax Return
- Sales and Use Tax Return in Spanish
- Schedule B, Use Tax Detail Report
- Additional Schedule C for Consolidated Accounts
Consumer Use Tax Return (non construction)
File an Amended Return:
If you discover an error on a previously filed return, you should file an amended return. An amended return must be filed within three years of the original due date of the return filed. Currently, you cannot amend or correct a prior period through our online services.
If you owe additional tax, return the completed form and check payable to The City of Colorado Springs, Sales Tax, PO Box 1575, Mail Code 225, Colorado Springs, CO 80901-1575.
If you have overpaid your tax, return the completed form along with any supporting documentation to The City of Colorado Springs, Sales Tax, PO Box 1575, Mail Code 225, Colorado Springs, CO 80901-1575.